There are many ways you can help ChickTech thrive. Whether as an individual or through corporate sponsorship, we need your help to continue to provide STEM-related events which help engage and support girls in the technology fields.
Consider becoming a ChickTech sponsor, whether as an individual or as an organization. Sponsorship is a great way to get your name out into the community, generate new business and find new talent. For more information on sponsorship details and opportunities please click here.
ChickTech provides one‐on-one mentors for ChickTech: High School participants in Portland. Be a mentor. Help us change the world for the better by being a role model and teacher for young women. You can help spread the word that technology and engineering are both fun and challenging. Mentors are a great way to help guide a young woman towards success. Become a Mentor today!
Other Support Options
We can always use help by providing internships, hosting ChickTech: High School follow-up events, career events, and meeting space. If you’d like to get involved, please contact us. Feel free to download and share this PDF with more information on how to get involved with ChickTech.
Thank you to all of our partners from the ChickTech: High School events. We couldn’t have done it without your support. Our amazing volunteers, supporters and partners helped by:
- Coordinating the end-of-event “Tech Show”. (Where the girls demonstrate their creations to the public.)
- Designing engaging, challenging, and non-stressful workshops.
- Providing funds/in-kind donations for catering at the event.
- Providing funds for ChickTech t-shirts.
- Lending personal laptops to the girls during the event.
- Donating in-kind donations of cool prizes, including swag.
- Providing internship opportunities for our participants.